Tatedog Chardonnay 2016, Livermore Valley, CA
- Round, fleshy, and succulent, has a rich entry through finish
- Tropical fruits, hint of flint, citrus crème brûlée, caramel and honey notes
- Dry with a bit of pleasant barrel sweetness with balanced acidity and nice minerality
For the 4th year in a row, the Chardonnay took home the ‘Silver’ medal for the $50 price point (the highest) at the 2018 SF Chronicle Wine Competition, the largest competition in the U.S.
Tatedog Cabernet Sauvignon 2016, Livermore Valley, CA
- Rich bouquet of ripe plum, blackberry, black cherry, and a hint of coffee
- Opulent on entry with a full body and smooth tannins
- Lingering flavors of black fruits, spice, plum, and has developed some nice mocha and cedar notes
“Pairs well with hearty beef, bass, pork tenderloin, grilled lamb or just with you on the deck”
The Cabernet took home the double gold medal for the $50 price point at the SF Chronicle Wine Competition.
Tatedog Carlos Cuvee Pinot Noir 2016, Carneros, California
- Medium reddish-umber color in the glass with a pleasing nose of black cherries, ripe berries and echoes of oak
- Very tasty black cherry/ripe fruits core and hints of spice
- A mid weight silky mouthfeel and mild tannins in the elegant lingering finish
Enjoy alone on the veranda or with roasted vegetables and pork tenderloin. Works great with BBQ chicken too!